Quarantine & Research Facilities
PREMIUM QUARANTINE GLASSHOUSE FACILITIES
WinterGardenz design, manufacture and construct state-of-the-art plant quarantine glasshouse facilities and are known in New Zealand as the leading provider of controlled environments to universities, government agencies and other research institutes.
WinterGardenz Quarantine Glasshouse facility designs have been developed with containment as the top priority, with functionality and biosecurity compliance in mind.
LEADING QUARANTINE GLASSHOUSES
Here at WinterGardenz, we know that it is imperative for a Quarantine Glasshouse to be made to the highest possible standards to ensure ultimate temperature control for seed and plant protection. Our team is world renowned for creating premium Quarantine Glasshouse facilities fit for research institutes such as universities, government agencies and other research institutes. Each quarantine glasshouse comes equipped with a range of state-of-the-art features and technology, such as:
- A wide range of glazing products including toughened glass, double glazing, Plexiglass, acrylic, solid polycarbonate and twin-wall polycarbonate.
- Individual, isolated bays with precise controllable climates for temperature, relative humidity, day length and light levels
- Filtered air change to maintain negative air pressure.
- Facilities to permit fumigation to counteract pest or disease outbreaks.
- Contained drainage to ensure waste water is sterilised.
- Secondary containment bunding system throughout.
- Access controlled doors.
- A wide range of temperature control system and ventilation options.